Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there's excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time.
The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It's always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is visible growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall's opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it's almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the workspace and removing moldy materials, followed by the cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
Certified professionals have the training and experience to:
- Identify moisture sources
- Evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible
- Physically remove contamination
- Dry materials to ensure that mold will not return
- Perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition
We can restore your mold-damaged property to its original state. We’ll treat the mold and return your home to its original condition.
Image: This is was behind a wall in a bathroom. A little leak can cause a lot of damage.
Call us today for an estimate from our team of professional inspectors, testers and restoration experts and to hear what we can do for you. No job is too big or small for us. We’re ready to help.
Call Us Today At ♦ (812) 205-5384
Phone: (812) 455-8174
In Business Since 2013
We are open 24/7